Saturday, February 11, 2012

Welcome my friends to the Red, Black, Pink, and White Delight Blog Hop....what great colors to work with and to design a Valentine's Day card or layout for a loved one, a friend, child, or just because!!! What this hop will help you with today is showcasing these colors and what can be made to help give you inspiration!!!!!

Well I do have to apologize and give Lisa a big thank you for letting me add to the hop late.  Living in Michigan I am use to some crazy weather but last night takes the cake.  Me and my family were on our way up to our place up north and the highway go so icy and the wind was blowing the little snow we had all over the place.  It ended up we were in the middle of a 60+ car accident.  My whole my husband was driving, thank goodness (he is a firefighter so he is use to controlling a vehicle in any weather) and all 4 of my babies were in the car.  We ended up with just minor damage but some were not as lucky.  We were stuck on I75 for 5 hours until we could even start moving our vehicle again.  The entire trip took about 4 times longer than it normally does :( With that said lets move onto the hop and some great candy.

To be eligible for the grand prize, you must visit and leave a

comment on each of the blog hop stops.  You also MUST visit my 

blog and leave a comment on my blog and facebook page for the 

day and also become a follower at "Scrapping With Lisa" and my 


with-Lisa/130882060268842. Please let me know if you don't do 

facebook and I won't count that against you for the blog candy.  

Now for the blog candy, I bet you are wondering what it could 

be.   It will be a mini paper bag album that will come with all the 

pieces you would need to assemble the mini album.

The Lineup:
Doris  -http://mybugandmecreate.blogspot.com You go here next!!!!
 
  My project for day one is a journal I made.  I think I may be addicted to making these journals :)  I added slots for tags on the inside as well as glimmer misted, stamped, and covered some pages.  I added some eyelets and attached ribbon so she could tie it closed.  Just a pre warning there are allot of pictures :)  Thanks for stopping by the hop and I am sorry again for the late post.










Thank you so much for stopping today and visiting. I hope you have gotten some inspiration with my project and I am the last stop on the amazing lineup Lisa put together bug don't forget to stop back tomorrow for another great project.

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Love it! TFS callyann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love it!!!! Love the paper choices!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great I love these journals too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love your journal! You put so many wonderful accents in it :-)
    jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com
    scrappinana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete