Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Creations Etc DT Post theme Red and Purple

So today is my day to post on the Creations Etc website for scrapbooking.  This weeks theme is Red and Purple.  Every time I think of red and purple I think of the Red Hat Society women, and I want to think that I am still waaaaay to young to be creating a LO for them just yet hehe ( I hope I do become a member when the time comes though, looks like so much fun hahaha)
Anyway, I know alot of us are lovey dovey to the max now that Valentines is over but bare with me for one more love Lo.

I love this type of trim, I bought it at JoAnns and I wish I would have gotten more when I had the chance, I cant find it in stock anymore.  It comes in all colors and all sizes to, it is such a neat embellie to have on hand!
I hope you like my design, I post a new LO for Creations Etc every Wed so be sure to check back for more.  If you go to the site and cannot find my LO's yet it is because there is technical difficulties with me posting on the scrapbook group page yet, so hopefully by tonight it will be up and running :)
Thanks for stopping by today, have a Great day,
Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment