Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Scrap your Scraps DT LO for Creations Etc.

Here is my LO for this weeks theme at Creations Etc.  If you haven't checked them out yet, you should, they have all different groups for all different types of scrapping and mixed media so no matter what your favorite is, it will be there.

My kids to go Holy Family Catholic School here in Grand Blanc....next year my youngest two are going to start too....I am freaking out already!

The school colors are blue and gold so I went through my scrap bin and pulled out all my blue and yellows. I border punched them with my different punches and inked some edges.  I layered them up and TADA all done.   Super easy way to use up small scraps of paper ( some of my fav papers I have some really small scraps because I like the paper and cant get myself to throw it away....bad I know lol) 
Well I hope you like my creation, thanks for stopping by and checking on me today, it is greatly appreciated,
Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment