Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

So I am picking my 5 AWESOME winners for the blog hop.

Michele, and Jens Craft Corner, you are my Auto winners.  You are the only 2 that went and said hello on the fan page so congrats you can let me know what pattern set you would want to receive.  You can look at all the patterns here at Scrapping With Lisa Designs.

So I still want to give away to more winners because I love you all for even sharing your time with me so Mr. Randomize picked some numbers for me and the additional 3 lucky winners arrreeeee.......

Cerma1Cerma aka Christina
Sue D
Rock Girl Designs
you  have won a patterns too, go snoop and pick out a single pattern design and email me which one you would like.  Thanks so much for hopping with me this past weekend.

my email is scrappinginheels@gmail.com

Thanks for spending more time with me,
Theresa

2 comments:

  1. Off to pick out a pattern and I will email you--thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! I'm going to look right now! Christina

    ReplyDelete