Thursday, April 12, 2012

Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs Blog Hop

Walt Disney Animated Movie Blog Hop: 

Feature Attraction: Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs

Welcome to Walt Disney's Animated Movies Blog Hop!!! What makes this hop phenomenal as in no other hop is that every Friday, we will be paying tribute to different movies SOOOO, you will need to mark you calendars for every Friday for these special blog hops:

April 13: Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs
April 20: Sleeping Beauty along with another feature of Lady and the Tramp
April 27: Tinker Bell

Today, we are celebrating all those cute characters that come alive on the screen with Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs. If you just happened to along the forest path to visit me today, I wouldn't want you to miss one step along the way and would want you to start with Lisa at . You are at the right spot if you came from Cathie.   

So my project today is a 2 page LO.  I have been wanting to make this scrapbook for YEARS and thanks to these hops it is making me get them done :)
Here is page one
 Page 2
                                          

My son Mikey was just so in love with Snow White he wanted to keep hugging her, and he was just all smiles, it was so funny to see him like that.  My daughter was excited too but as you can tell her love is Belle lol.


So for blog candy I have something exciting for you.  Please hop over to Scrapping With Lisa's Designs FB page and tell her Theresa sent you on over to say hi.  Leave me a comment here and I will pick 5 winners!
Yup, you saw that right, leave me a comment here and jump over to the fb page and let them know I sent you over to say "HI" and walla you could be one of my many winners!!!! Oh and become a follower only if you like what you see.
What will you win?  Well a set from Lisa of course, how fun is that!  This is the first week for the store to be open and they have some amazing paper piecings I know you all will LOVE!  So to spread the awesomeness I will pick 5 lucky winners and send them a file from Scrapping With Lisa Designs :) 

Thanks for spending time with me today, I always feel so lucky and blessed to have you all visit.
Theresa

10 comments:

  1. What a super cute lay-out ... love the look on your children's faces is priceless!!!!! As always, my friend, truly a pleasure hopping with you!
    Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
    Lynne
    Her Craftiness

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your layout...so cute and fun

    Cathie
    scraphappycat@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Snow White layout! I love the actual pictures of Snow White! Great work on the layout! Off to the FB page...

    ReplyDelete
  4. The title is just gorgeous! And I love that you had matching pictures with Snow White for the layout! BRILLIANT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning double layout. the pics are so perfect and the dwarfs are so cute. love how you put this all together.

    Rhonda
    craftingwithblue at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWWWSUM job. Colors r great. Glad 2 b hop'n w/u

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my gosh - what a beautiful layout you have created. Stunning, I am speechless.

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect layout for these photos!
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your layouts are beautiful! I love them! I love the way you laid them out. You did a great job. edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete