Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Christmas Inchie Swap

So my friend Cassie put together a little group on fb for those of us who wanted to try and make inchies, which is a huge trend now-a-days.  I never did them before and thought I would give it a try.

The rules were they have to be 1in x 1in (I know, obvious because of the name.  But just thought I would clarify hehehe)  There were 8 of us in the group and we had to make 12 for each person.  We decided we didn't want 12 of the same image so we asked that you have a variety.

I decided to go vintage on my inchies.  It was allot of fun deciding how to embellish all of them.  I did my inchies in 4 groups of 3 that coordinate.  Here are the pics, hope you like :)  I do have a few extra sets so if you want one let me know, if I have them still I will mail them out :)



Here is a group shot of all of them keep scrolling for the pics of the sets.


These are my religious ones.  I decorated them with gold ribbon and a gold jewel for the star, I think these are my favorite in the bunch.


This set is decorated with pearls.


These I added feathers too, they are much prettier in person, I was happy with how they turned out.


Lastly this set I embellished with a glittery tool.  



Sorry about the flash in the pics, I am not good at taking pictures of really small stuff at night apparently :)
Thanks for spending a little time with me today and I hope you like what I made.


No comments:

Post a Comment