Friday, November 29, 2013

12 Days of Christmas Hop Day 6!



Welcome!  I hope you hopped here from Deb's blog :)  You don't want to miss any of the projects so if you need to go back to Lisa's blog and start from the beginning.

So today I wanted to do something a little different.  I had all my projects that I was going to blog about all lined up but I have to share today with all of you :)  So my sister and her 2 little ones came to see me over Thanksgiving....its such a big deal because we only get to see each other around 2-3 times a YEAR :(  So when she got here I didn't want to waste any time lol.   My niece Idalia loooooves crafting so of course I had to have her make some ornaments for her tree.  We had to use what we had lying around because there was NO WAY I was hitting a store today lol.

So here is what me and my little buddy wanted to share with you today

We made this Santa ornament and she was so excited!
The little red ball is a small ornament and we put her thumb print in the middle and made it a reindeer.  I was never so bummed to not have had a bigger ornament unpacked from my move.

And lastly we made this cute little snowman face out of a tealight.  
I know it may not be highly technical but it was a special day and I wanted to share it with you.  She is so excited to have her work looked at lol.  
I hope you all have a blessed day and give that special someone in your life an extra hug today.

Up next is Sandy's blog.

Also don't forget to follow and leave comments for chances to win some prizes from the many sponsors for this hop!

14 comments:

  1. Loving that snowman tea light - and the Santa ornament too! Fun to craft with kids -I craft with my two granddaughter - Enjoy your day! Gail utb01 @ att dot net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Idalia is just so cute. Pic shows how much fun she's having and that's what it's all about! Love the ornaments! TFS! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute ornaments - love the Santa..
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had lots of fun & will have lots of memories…which are the most important. I love the tea light snowman!!


    ~Beth
    http://thecraftyscrapyard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well ... I thing they all are terrific,,,, very well done,, would be hard to pick a favorite... they are all awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love your adorable ornaments!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Precious memories are worth so much. I'm glad you had fun and the ornaments are beautiful. Thanks for sharing.


    racincrafts at aim dot com
    racincrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What great Christmas ornaments and how wonderful to make them together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE that snowman!!!! Very cute ornaments!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awe! I love these and your little helper is a doll too!!!

    ReplyDelete